February 12, 2018
Message from the President
Usually by now I would have delivered out the banquet tickets. I have been busy and have not had the time this year, while I am still going to try and get them out to you, we are off next week for Family day and then there are 4 weeks left in the regular season.
The banquet this year will be on Sat. May 12th at the Polish Legion. You can still collect your monies for the tickets even if I don't get them out to you they will be available at the captain's meeting on March 26th at the KW Naval Assc. 7pm. We will be playing the singles tournament that night as well, registration will close at 7:30 with games beginning approximately 7:45. I will make a point of being there by 6:30 that night.
Jon Boy Hatt
Important Dates: 2017/2018 Season
- Captains Meeting
March 26, 2018
KW Naval @ 7:00pm
- Banquet Dinner
Saturday, May 12, 2018 at the Polish Legion
- 2017-18 Annual General Meeting
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
ANAF, 408 Gage St.
- The home team captain is responsible for submitting the scores, within 24 hours of your game (Tuesday at 11pm) online.
- Please ensure that all players are familiar with the Rules and Regulations.
- Team rosters must be submitted by the first tournament in November. Rosters are due to be submitted online by this date. You can submit them ONLINE (click here).
All points are forfeited until we have your team roster!
- The playoff format and schedule will be available prior to the beginning of the season.
- All complaints and suggestions must be submitted to me in writing at
- League announcements and standings will be distributed by e-mail and on our website at: www.kwintercitydartleague.ca/standings.html
Check out these candid photos from our past seasons!! (View Photos)
Do you have any pictures you'd like to share with us of your 'dart night'? Please email them to: