KW Intercity Dart League 2018 / 2019
Standings (Including) Game Date: March 25, 2019
(Rescheduled from January 28, 2019)
- Team 3: KW Naval # 3 (Darcy)
- Team 12: KW Naval # 2 (Harold)
- Team 11: Breakroom # 2 (Colleen)
- Team 17: Hacks # 1 (Rob Mc)
- Team 2: KW Naval # 4 (Kristy)
- Team 9: Polish #4 (Chris G)
- Team 5: McMulllan's # 2 (Elaine)
- Team 1: KW Naval # 5 (Nadine)
- Team 15: McMullan's # 1 (Blair)
- Team 10: ANAF # 1 (Don L)
- Team 19: Polish # 2 (Gary)
- Team 8: Edelweiss (Savvas)
- Team 7: OGD Hacks # 2 (Skinner)
- Team 18: Hacks # 3 (Dan L)
- Team 16: Branch 50 # 1 (John Mac)
- Team 21: Breakroom #1 (Steve)
- Team 13: KW Naval # 1 (Mike)
- Team 20: ANAF # 2 (Bob)
- Team 6: Branch 50 # 2 (John E)
- Team 14: Polish # 3 (Paul)
- Team 4: Polish # 1 (Josh)
- Team 22: BYE
|KW Intercity Dart League - 2018 / 2019|
- The first round of playoffs will start on April 1st and as usual, each round will consist of 2 nights of play (one week at each venue) until one team reaches 17 points.
- The second round of playoffs will start on April 15th and will follow the same format as the first week.
NOTE: Since we have 21 teams this year, the easiest way to schedule the playoffs and ensure that they are completed in time for us to submit the winning team info to the plague person is to give the 1st place team of the overall standings at the end of the regular season the Premier Division trophy. Therefore, this team will not be playing in the playoffs. I will be uploading the team rosters to the website sometime this week. Please double check that the spelling is correct for your players as this what we use to submit for the year end plaques.
- Correction: The singles tournament will be scheduled for Monday April 29th at the KW Naval and is open to league members only. $5.00 per person to register and both the ladies' and men's division winner will earn a trophy.
- We will not be having a captains meeting at the end of the season as this is usually just to drop of 180/high finish sheets and to confirm banquet numbers